[KERNEL] [ROOT] [SM-N920*] Exynos 7420 | SkyHigh TW 6.0.1

• 51K Views
  • Last Post 07 April 2017
UpInTheAir posted this 26 May 2016

The official home of SkyHigh Kernels can be found at https://skyhigh478.wordpress.com/ , including infomation regarding the newest updates etc.

Thank you to Ndroid for past support.

Many select patches for better security, performance and efficiency (not all listed). THERE IS "NO NEED" to tweak anything -- Just FLASH it !! But, if you desire, can further tweak many settings and available features with Synapse to suit your own habits and device capability. That is for you to find out wink

DEVICES

COLOUR CODING FOR SAME KERNEL :

• SM-N920C
  • SM-N920CD
  • SM-N920G
  • SM-N920I
  • SM-N920P
  • SM-N920T
  • SM-N920W8
  • SM-N9200_HK
  • SM-N9208_SEA

• AUTO-ROOT SYSTEM-LESS SR3-SuperSU v2.78 (on flash)
  • KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 1
  • SELinux PERMISSIVE (default) or ENFORCING
  • DEEP SLEEP FIX
  • Aroma Installer (set your own defaults)
  • UX ROM support (boot support only)
  • Auto-Install busybox v1.24.1-Dorimanx & Sqlite3 to /system/xbin (on flash)
  • Compiled with UBERTC 6.2.1 20161012 + Graphite optimizations
  • Linux 3.10.104
  • init.d script support (drop in script & set permissions to 755 or 777 and reboot)
  • adb insecure
  • stock dt.img
  • Secure storage = false (should prevent WIFI settings & passwords wiping on reboots)
  • Synapse app support for many kernel configurations + more !!
  • Reduced logging
  • exFAT FS support
  • NTFS R/W support with app
  • CIFS support (not tested)
  • NFS support (not tested)
  • ISO 9660 CDROM & UDF FS support
  • Frandom
  • mount all partitions NOATIME (better performance & efficiency)
  • mount /data & /cache partitions LAZYTIME (better performance & efficiency)
  • LZO ramdisk de/compression algorithm (faster boot)
  • A53 LITTLE cores increased boot frequency (faster boot)
  • CLEANCACHE & ZCACHE
  • Microsoft X-BOX gamepad controller module (updated)
  • Slub tweaked
  • Invisible CPUSETs (better efficiency)
  • A tonne of select patches for features, better performance & efficiency
  • Synapse app support for many kernel configurations + much much more !!

SYNAPSE FEATURES

Too many too list . . . Have a look through Synapse yourself. If you don't know, then read and research or leave it DEFAULT !!

• About
  • A57 CPU frequency scaling
  • A57 voltage control
  • A53 CPU frequency scaling
  • A53 voltage control
  • CPU governor
  • A57 governor tunables
  • A53 governor tunables
  • Multicore
  • CPU stats
  • Boost
  • GPU frequency scaling
  • GPU voltage control
  • Thermal
  • BUS
  • IO
  • Memory
  • Advanced
  • Power Suspend
  • Doze
  • Wakelocks
  • Audio
  • Screen
  • Network
  • Security
  • Battery
  • LED
  • FS (file system)
  • CortexBrain
  • Crontab
  • USB mode
  • Modules
  • Backup & Restore profiles
  • Logs
  • Reboot
  • Info

• DON'T POST LAME QUESTIONS THAT YOU CAN FIND THE ANSWER TO BY A LITTLE SEARCHING.
  • I AM NOT GOOGLE & NEVER PRETEND TO KNOW EVERYTHING, SO A LITTLE HELP FROM YOURSELF WILL GO A LONG WAY. . .
  • THANKS  & ENJOY !! cool

• My family !!
  • Chainfire - root & SuperSU app
  • AndreiLux - years of support for Exynos development and his various kernel features + Synapse app and UCI code
  • halaszk88 - patches and some Synapse code I adapted to many of my kernels
  • dorimanx - BusyBox and various ramdisk tweaks/ideas
  • apb_axel - I adapted and used many of the Synapse controls to suit my kernels
  • arter97 - various source fixes/patches
  • ktoonsez - ktoonservative hotplug governor
  • forum.ndroid.site
  • Android File Host
  • Linus Torvolds & Linux
  • Google & Samsung OSRC
  • and many others!
  • All those in my select private group that have provided constructive feedback, help, and support.
  • IF I'VE FORGOTTEN ANYONE, PLEASE DON'T BE SHY AND SPEAK UP, THANKS

Please Sign In to see download links

Sort By: Standard | Newest | Thanks
Pratik_193 posted this 26 May 2016

Awesome UITA... good to see you here..!! Was hard to find you..

kenpaci posted this 26 May 2016

awesome!

jim2sad posted this 26 May 2016

awesome !! welcome !! @UITA

jim2sad

Vysakh Raju posted this 26 May 2016

Welcome back and good to see you here

Welcome back and good to see you here

Back where, I've just arrived . . . 

Admin posted this 26 May 2016

great to see UITA here and very warm welcome bro

Evren35 posted this 26 May 2016

This really Big suprise...

laughing

MohdSyafik posted this 26 May 2016

Wow...great..

Nat. posted this 26 May 2016

Great to have UITA here, the party has just beginning.

Andrea72 posted this 26 May 2016

Thank you fo your work!!!!Great!!!with this kernel is possible  change the colors?

Thank you fo your work!!!!Great!!!with this kernel is possible  change the colors?

When I eventulaly release it here, you may please take the time to go through Synapse menu and see what is and isn't .  . .  .

carlitobahsoun posted this 26 May 2016

welcome back dear

1stichiban posted this 26 May 2016

hi UITA,,

good to find you...

Andrea72 posted this 26 May 2016

ok, certainly. Thanks for your attention and the answer !!!

riicardosc posted this 26 May 2016

awesome welcome !! @UITA

liyonking posted this 26 May 2016

Your kernel just awesome.. Welcome bro

Diegonnc posted this 26 May 2016

Nice to have you here ,welcome

Diegonnc posted this 26 May 2016

Maybe now you can have a Q/A thread about your kernel 👌

Dolby_Atmos posted this 26 May 2016

sky high come back, thank cool

iko11 posted this 26 May 2016

Welcome UITA, I hope we can put those arguments behind, xda was the reason of many problems..

Lâm Phạm posted this 26 May 2016

Welcome you back. Great to see you. I thought our Note5 community has lost a wonderful developer. Ahh I just can't believe that you are back 😆😆

Rx8driver posted this 27 May 2016

Sure is great to see this place and all the folks here making a new home! Congratulations to all on the new forum launch!

Btw, is the forum Tapatalk compatible?

UpInTheAir posted this 27 May 2016

@Admin , yes, tapatalk or such would be a great and convenient addition. maybe something for the furture?

Rx8driver posted this 27 May 2016

This seems to be the only thread with enough pages to test the "last page" button lol but yup @ravian29 it's definitely fixed! Thank you sir!

Please take the time to read all the available info before flashing. I didn't put it there for nothing . . . It's all in your hands now. 

Thanks to this new and wonderful site, we now have a new and deserving home for SkyHigh kernel !!

Cheers,

UITA

Admin posted this 27 May 2016

@Admin , yes, tapatalk or such would be a great and convenient addition. maybe something for the furture?

Actually tapatalk supports php and my site is in mvc so its really hard to make them work, i will try to find a way to make tapatalk work.

Nat. posted this 27 May 2016

Thanks for your first kernel here. We really appreciate your efforts.

1stichiban posted this 27 May 2016

@UpInTheAir, downloading the 3.8 kernel at the moment.

But maybe take a while before i flash, because i am still downloading MM firmware.

Thanks for your efforts!

cool

ryu111 posted this 27 May 2016

I think you upload the wrong file for the N920P, it's the same as N9200_HK.

Link fixed. Enjoy smile

jim2sad posted this 27 May 2016

working great with n9208_Sea thanks @UITAlaughing

jim2sad

rick#2 posted this 27 May 2016

Hey UITA, good to see you.  I was hoping you could share your previous releases too, namely v4.5 of your Lollipop build?  Cheers

jhfreeze posted this 27 May 2016

Sooooo glad to have found this. Great thanks to you for all your hard work.

Kienns1996 posted this 27 May 2016

I'm looking for something for so long

steve97ta posted this 27 May 2016

This is awesome good to see you are here! 

steve97ta posted this 27 May 2016

Working great on the 920T just flashed I will put it through the paces this weekend. Not going to mess around in Synapse. 

Hey UITA, good to see you.  I was hoping you could share your previous releases too, namely v4.5 of your Lollipop build?  Cheers

Sorry. Android 5.1.1 is dead.

Nazariy12 posted this 28 May 2016

Welcome back and good to see 

Rx8driver posted this 28 May 2016

I have your last 4.5 lp version still, with your permission I'll pm it to the user who requested?

UpInTheAir posted this 28 May 2016

I have your last 4.5 lp version still, with your permission I'll pm it to the user who requested?
Not being mean, I'd prefer that no other versions be released to the "wild" whether supported or not. Thanks. What you do via PM is really none of my business though .  . . 
We move on, this is MM and time to upgrade

Pratik_193 posted this 28 May 2016

hey UITA, as always, awesome work with 3.8... I know 3.8 is initial release for this site, but i am curious as to what changed from 3.4 to 3.8? 

Too much to bother list. Treat this as a new release

Pratik_193 posted this 28 May 2016

hmm... 1st view...more controls in wakelocks have been added..

steve97ta posted this 28 May 2016

Well it's running really good first battery cycle here. Not sure how to post screenshots but I'm at the 14 hour mark with 63% still remaining for battery. Not much screen on time but I've had Spotify on about 2 hours for a trip I took my family on. Great build and it's good to see you still doing great work! 👍👍👍

zalivar posted this 28 May 2016

Hi,

Please make .tar to install kernel via Odin.

Tried to make myself and stuck on Nand write start on my n920i

USB debug and OEM enabled

Hi,

Please make .tar to install kernel via Odin.

Tried to make myself and stuck on Nand write start on my n920i

USB debug and OEM enabled

Follow the instructions or

1. Device won't boot
  2. Kernel won't work as desired
  3. Features won't be available

clsA posted this 28 May 2016

Im a new Note 5 owner. Was always a HTC fan (m7 m8 m9) decided to make a change. Looking forward to flashing your kernel and fiddeling around with Synapse. Thanks for continuing your work.

Xiamo123 posted this 29 May 2016

Can i ask why private repo? What you have that dont want us to see at there? Can you open the codes please.

UpInTheAir posted this 29 May 2016

Can i ask why private repo? What you have that dont want us to see at there? Can you open the codes please.
Because I can & don't give a shit. If you feel uncomfortable, then feel free to go somewhere else and kang their work .  ..

Xiamo123 posted this 29 May 2016

Because I can & don't give a shit. If you feel uncomfortable, then feel free to go somewhere else and kang their work .  ..

So youre saying that you dont open the codes and arguen with me to stop me from writing anymore. I dont give shit to someone that is not backing up their work, you can hide everything you want to.

Nat. posted this 29 May 2016

Please don't come and spoil our party here. Your tone of asking is not appropriate, imo.

So youre saying that you dont open the codes and arguen with me to stop me from writing anymore. I dont give shit to someone that is not backing up their work, you can hide everything you want to.
Maybe tell someone who cares. Shall I start playing the violin?

MuffinsMuffy posted this 29 May 2016

I came here on report And lo and behold i cannot find my infractions how am i supposed to give out infractions when i cannot find them this is a private site who ever stole my infractions give them back

Thread closed on account of my stupidity Sign Kennymangina123

Never argue with stupid people will drag you down to there level and then beat you with experience

MuffinsMuffy posted this 29 May 2016

Change Log. 1. Kernel just got better 2. Kernel is now even sweeter to use 3. Better then stock 4. Awesome +1000

Never argue with stupid people will drag you down to there level and then beat you with experience

ahmadshuib posted this 29 May 2016

Awesome work by awesome person give me the awesome battery life.

9208 with tekhd 7.5

Change Log. 1. Kernel just got better 2. Kernel is now even sweeter to use 3. Better then stock 4. Awesome +1000

Yep. And I'm not going to bother with change-log either. Keep those kanging XDA half-whits guessing, or at least make them work for it when they try clone SkyHigh stuff. Googy, sickness, TeamSprint..... nice innovation & "originality"........ ha ha

rick#2 posted this 29 May 2016

Sorry. Android 5.1.1 is dead.

No sweat, I can respect that. Thanks again for your contribution for this device!

cyphol posted this 30 May 2016

Yep. It's nice to see you here after XDA catastrophe.

......... AlhamdulillaaH...

Nat. posted this 30 May 2016

Yep. And I'm not going to bother with change-log either. Keep those kanging XDA half-whits guessing, or at least make them work for it when they try clone SkyHigh stuff. Googy, sickness, TeamSprint..... nice innovation & "originality"........ ha ha

Good to hear you not going to bother about them. Note that "it's only a fruit bearing tree, that stones are thrown at"

UpInTheAir posted this 30 May 2016

Good to hear you not going to bother about them. Note that "it's only a fruit bearing tree, that stones are thrown at"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cox7toe23clp5tp/giphy.gif?dl=0  wink

Rx8driver posted this 30 May 2016

^^bahahahahaha

Cone1237 posted this 01 June 2016

To hell with those guys we know who works and makes the magic for our phones

steve97ta posted this 01 June 2016

3.8 has been solid as heck! If anyone wants to try out a config of mine here it is. The battery and speed is great running Family rom.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/31261xoyuk13m0f/UptoBat.txt?dl=0

UpInTheAir posted this 01 June 2016

3.8 has been solid as heck! If anyone wants to try out a config of mine here it is. The battery and speed is great running Family rom.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/31261xoyuk13m0f/UptoBat.txt?dl=0

Might have v4.0 released here end of week. See results of some feedback with closed private testing first

Cone1237 posted this 01 June 2016

Can't wait see what you did with v4 3.8 with minimal tweek running sweet thank you

pimpmaneaton posted this 02 June 2016

UITA, I see in the FAQ section you mentioned no DT2W as it does not play well with all current supported models. Would it be possible to make a branch specific to T-Mobile variant with that feature. I have never messed with exynos source, and can only assume it is more complicated than the kernel source I am use to working with. Just curious. Thanks for the fantastic kernel.

UpInTheAir posted this 02 June 2016

UITA, I see in the FAQ section you mentioned no DT2W as it does not play well with all current supported models. Would it be possible to make a branch specific to T-Mobile variant with that feature. I have never messed with exynos source, and can only assume it is more complicated than the kernel source I am use to working with. Just curious. Thanks for the fantastic kernel.

You read this at the top of FAQ ?

"Additionally, I do not build for any device that I can not compile using SAME source, personally test method or debug. Some device variants can compile with same source."

bighit101 posted this 02 June 2016

Hi,

So I updated the kernel to v3.8 but then couldn't hear any one when making calls. I remember there was a audio file for 920T model that had to be flashed, but I don't have it any more. Can anyone help?

Thanks guys,

Bighit101

Evren35 posted this 02 June 2016

Backuo-p first
flash this file recovery..
Hi, So I updated the kernel to v3.8 but then couldn't hear any one when making calls. I remember there was a audio file for 920T model that had to be flashed, but I don't have it any more. Can anyone help? Thanks guys, Bighit101

@evren35

Thanks for the quick reply. I flashed the file you sent but that made the phone just bootloop. I'm on Darthstalker ROM if that helps. Tried the process 2 times but sake thng.

Any advice?

Thanks!

UpInTheAir posted this 02 June 2016

@evren35 Thanks for the quick reply. I flashed the file you sent but that made the phone just bootloop. I'm on Darthstalker ROM if that helps. Tried the process 2 times but sake thng. Any advice? Thanks!

As per troubleshooting guide : use stock unmodified ROM and work from there. Kernel works.

@ UpInTheAir

Thanks for the reply... Sorry for the noob question, but if I use stock unmodified rom then flash kernel and then flash another rom woudnt that require me to reflash the kernel again? which will lead to the same bootloop issue? Or am I not getting what you are suggesting?

Thanks for the help.

Will wait for further instructions. Downloading RR1 now.

Cone1237 posted this 02 June 2016

I'm on Darth stalker to and I'm rocking the 3.8 on 920t maybe something when you flash rom

Rx8driver posted this 03 June 2016

Yeah I'm on DSv8 on 920T using skyhigh (test version now) 3.8 previously without issue. I would suggest downloading kernel again and be sure you have the correct kernel for your variant, i one time flashed kernel for 928T by accident lol it booted but i had no hardware buttons and some things didn't agree, like synapse wouldn't run lol

bighit101 posted this 03 June 2016

Yeah I'm on DSv8 on 920T using skyhigh (test version now) 3.8 previously without issue. I would suggest downloading kernel again and be sure you have the correct kernel for your variant, i one time flashed kernel for 928T by accident lol it booted but i had no hardware buttons and some things didn't agree, like synapse wouldn't run lol

Thanks for the reply. I don't know what was happening but now I an on RR1 and kernel is working. Thanks for the help.

UpInTheAir posted this 03 June 2016

Thanks for the reply. I don't know what was happening but now I an on RR1 and kernel is working. Thanks for the help.
There are plenty of options in the troubleshooting guide .  . . wipe system etc and reflash etc
No need for any "patch" for T / W8 device if using a ROM based on T or W8

UpInTheAir posted this 03 June 2016

*** [ v4.0 ] : release for all supported N920* variant ***

Please take the time to read all the available info before flashing. I didn't put it there for nothing . . . It's all in your hands now. 

Cheers,

UITA

jim2sad posted this 03 June 2016

Thanks for the new update !!

jim2sad

The_Papajuara posted this 03 June 2016

I'm using it since lolipop.... the best kernal ever!!! 😀😀😀👍V4... flash now and report later... thanks...

kumbangdesa posted this 03 June 2016

Thanks sir. Testing v4.0 now.

Nat. posted this 03 June 2016

Thanks for the v4 update, as always very smooth and stable.

steve97ta posted this 03 June 2016

New build running fast as always thank you UITA! Using 920T with Family Rom

nobies123 posted this 03 June 2016

Thank you so much! Love the new 4.0

Azzarro posted this 03 June 2016

Does anybody have supersu 2.72? The updated super su doesnt work with my file explorer and other mods.

UpInTheAir posted this 04 June 2016

Does anybody have supersu 2.72? The updated super su doesnt work with my file explorer and other mods.
> THIS < is what is expected wink

Javierduran posted this 04 June 2016

I see here, it gives me great joy

Avalanch posted this 05 June 2016

Upintheair, ur kernel is awesome, one que tho. When I was using v3.8 the core use to go offline @ 0 load. But with v4.0 they all stay online even @ 0 load. Plz let me know what setting I m missing. And yes I use snypase. Thanks brother.

UpInTheAir posted this 05 June 2016

Upintheair, ur kernel is awesome, one que tho. When I was using v3.8 the core use to go offline @ 0 load. But with v4.0 they all stay online even @ 0 load. Plz let me know what setting I m missing. And yes I use snypase. Thanks brother.
Enable 'Hotplug Display State'  in Multicore section. I would not UC min CPU frequency with this enabled though. Maybe random reboot or SoD or excessive lag etc. Give things a try, you never know . .  . I found it increased the latency of tuning on cores did affect games a little. Each to their own though

Avalanch posted this 05 June 2016

Enable 'Hotplug Display State'  in Multicore section. I would not UC min CPU frequency with this enabled though. Maybe random reboot or SoD or excessive lag etc. Give things a try, you never know . .  . I found it increased the latency of tuning on cores did affect games a little. Each to their own though

Ur absolutely right, I did turn down the minimum frequency and with moderate load on cores I got random reboots. And I did notice little lag too. Just curious do you save battery by turning the cores offline or is it just a myth ?? Thanks

UpInTheAir posted this 05 June 2016

Ur absolutely right, I did turn down the minimum frequency and will moderate load on cores I got random reboot. And I did notice little lag too. Just curious do you say battery by turning the cores offline or is it just a myth ?? OThanks

Not a myth. All depends on usage habit. Low level stuff like browsing and watching video etc for sure. Games and task requiring high freq loads no. Theres almost always a trade-off with performance. Just depends if you notice or tolerate. Ktoonservative governor has HP, but make sure you dont enable multicore hotplug.

thaanh posted this 06 June 2016

thank you

alex0425 posted this 06 June 2016

Hi! Good to see you bro! Can I flash it on the another custom kernel? I mean without flash a stock rom

UpInTheAir posted this 06 June 2016

Hi! Good to see you bro! Can I flash it on the another custom kernel? I mean without flash a stock rom
I don't fully understand what you mean. But if you wish to flash, your device must meet the requirements and then only flash as per installation instructions. If you have issues, then there are lots of suggestions that should be tried in the Q&A section wink

MuffinsMuffy posted this 06 June 2016

Hey all

Any one loving the latest build or what not sure what up did to it buuuuut man does this thing rocket past everything

hotkey posted this 06 June 2016

Is there a way to enable logcat during boot? Sadly, Synapse enables it only after boot.

Is there a way to enable logcat during boot? Sadly, Synapse enables it only after boot.
Not unless I enable it at source level and compile, but I have no need for it. The kernel boots fine

franksmj posted this 06 June 2016

Hi sir,

I am getting random freezes after installing V4. So this must be my mistake.. And i might have done something wrong during the installation.. Help me please?

And tell me what to select during the Aroma installer suggests 2 default options?

Thanks for your wonderful work... 

Hi sir,

I am getting random freezes after installing V4. So this must be my mistake.. And i might have done something wrong during the installation.. Help me please?

And tell me what to select during the Aroma installer suggests 2 default options?

Thanks for your wonderful work... 

Try following the trouble-shooting guide in Q&A. It's there for a reason . . . . 

If unsure, leave it default.

qumingburongtyi posted this 06 June 2016

good i like .can do n920s?

Bencozzy posted this 06 June 2016

Getting almost double the screen on time on v4 vs. V3.4. Keep up the great work.

Nazariy12 posted this 06 June 2016

The ES file manager does not give me root access it says Test failed this feature cannot run on your device after installing your kernel I keep getting this message on the ES file pro manager is there a fix for it and I'm sure that it is the kernel after installing the stock kernel it gave me root access please help I really like this kernel but I would like my ES file manager to work and give me root access

Cone1237 posted this 06 June 2016

Its not the Kerner you need to update the file Manger and possibly su I have the pro version and the free update them in play store should work

The ES file manager is up to date the same thing as the Su and it still doesn't work it says test failed this feature cannot run on your device but when I install the stock kernel it's just automatically works I just turn on toggle ES file manager and it works it gives me root access I'm positive it has to do something with the kernel

Bencozzy posted this 06 June 2016

The ES file manager is up to date the same thing as the Su and it still doesn't work it says test failed this feature cannot run on your device but when I install the stock kernel it's just automatically works I just turn on toggle ES file manager and it works it gives me root access I'm positive it has to do something with the kernel

On stock are you running systemless su or system mode su?

I'm not sure how do i check

The ES file manager does not give me root access it says Test failed this feature cannot run on your device after installing your kernel I keep getting this message on the ES file pro manager is there a fix for it and I'm sure that it is the kernel after installing the stock kernel it gave me root access please help I really like this kernel but I would like my ES file manager to work and give me root access

I just installed it. Set it to "root explorer" granted SuperSU access. . . Stock N920C....D6 firmware. Works fine. ES Explorer now has adware forced "battery saver" junk. Get rid of this crap.

good i like .can do n920s?

Please read Q&A

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g342/Nazariyhuhalo/Screenshot_2016-06-06-15-57-45_zpsf6ihhvny.jpg   (images)

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g342/Nazariyhuhalo/Screenshot_2016-06-06-15-57-45_zpsf6ihhvny.jpg   (images)

Never said that I didn't believe you. Said that I don't have any issue with my firmware. There is a trouble-shooting guide in Q&A .  . ..

UpInTheAir posted this 07 June 2016

There is an issue if a certain file does not already exist. So for now just create FILE 
/data/.supersu
 don't forget the "." . .  . .
Do this before every flash.
The fix will be in the next update, which will be v4.2 sometime . . 

UpInTheAir posted this 07 June 2016

Yet ANOTHER KANGING POS !!

The source is based 99.9% of SkyHigh v3.4. What a doushbag. Probably that same "pet" troll that was hanging around here trying to pick up scraps and asking about source . . .

https://samsungvn.com/threads/xtreme-kernel-for-galaxy-note-5-touchwiz-mm-6-0-x-firmwares-sm-n920c-g-i.17743/

Of course credit ommited, as it's a CLONE. 

BUT, we all know where the "Daddy" lives HAHAHAAHA

camilo posted this 07 June 2016

thanks for the info man, i keep an eye on that tread but i was doubful, i didnt use it,

keep the good work, im using your kernel in the tab s and the note 5

thank u so much UITA

UpInTheAir posted this 08 June 2016

thanks for the info man, i keep an eye on that tread but i was doubful, i didnt use it,

keep the good work, im using your kernel in the tab s and the note 5

thank u so much UITA

The tab S kernel needs some work .... but i don't build for that anymore.....although still use it !! Tab-S needs some revert of "memory management" patches which ended up doing more harm over time. But it's staying that way. Glad you are enjoying the Note5 kernel, keeps getting better  

UpInTheAir posted this 08 June 2016

SkyHigh Kernel DISCONTINUED

I have removed my Kernel links from this site to comply to support the upcoming site policy to allow it to grow and improve.

This decision is entirely my own. To redistribute a kernel binary publicly that's derived from Linux, I am required to publish my binary source as per GPLv2. For reasons previously stated, I am not willing to do this, so my public sharing and contribution has ceased.

Please DO NOT CONTACT ME IN ANY WAY. This is final. Thank's for this site and permitting me to contribute a little here.

Best of luck and happy flashing 

Nat. posted this 09 June 2016

Oops, what a bombshell. Well life goes on and I wish you all the best in your endeavours. Thank you for the efforts in developing the kernels for us.

Lâm Phạm posted this 09 June 2016

Yet ANOTHER KANGING POS !!

The source is based 99.9% of SkyHigh v3.4. What a doushbag. Probably that same "pet" troll that was hanging around here trying to pick up scraps and asking about source . . .

https://samsungvn.com/threads/xtreme-kernel-for-galaxy-note-5-touchwiz-mm-6-0-x-firmwares-sm-n920c-g-i.17743/

Of course credit ommited, as it's a CLONE. 

BUT, we all know where the "Daddy" lives HAHAHAAHA

It it so sad to know that our VNese community has some kind of kanging people. I'm hate those kind of people.

But anyway I do respect your decision and I will miss you (and if it is possible, it's always be my honnor to see your back) wink

1stichiban posted this 09 June 2016

Sad news.... but thanks for sharing.

cyphol posted this 09 June 2016

Flash this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltklath7fk3bp1a/cyphol.full.root.SuperSU-v2.74-2.zip

......... AlhamdulillaaH...

edwardob posted this 09 June 2016

he should just sell the kernel... create a website like I've seen others do with their roms . he'd have plenty of buyers.... a lot of us have Already donated anyway!

UpInTheAir posted this 13 June 2016

Donations are optional ....... and without obligation from anyone. It's a gesture of good will, and not a "payment". They should not imply continued or personalized support for releases.

Some say that by not sharing, my work will go to "waste" and no one will know me. Some don't get it..... I do things because I can and choose to, not for "fame". How I spend my own personal time is entirely up to me. It's my life, not someone else to dictate or suggest otherwise.

And to those that have labeled me as “selfish” (in various chat rooms etc), then pull your head out of your ass and appreciated what I have given you for NOTHING ! Supporting many devices and investing 1000’s (maybe 10’s of 1000’s) of hours over the last few years for devices I DO NOT OWN is “selfish”?? This has been at great personal and financial cost, more than you realize. . . .

For me to provide links in this forum to a compiled kernel, I must provide the source under GPL. I’m not going to do that, and explained why. I couldn’t care less who agrees or not. End of story.

edwardob posted this 13 June 2016

forget the donation part i said!

just sell it....

just a suggestion...thats all

"when you're explaining..your losing".....old irish proverb

Ehab posted this 14 June 2016

Dfghj

Avalanch posted this 15 June 2016

" Donations are optional ....... and without obligation from anyone. It's a gesture of good will, and not a "payment". They should not imply continued or personalized support for releases.

Some say that by not sharing, my work will go to "waste" and no one will know me. Some don't get it..... I do things because I can and choose to, not for "fame". How I spend my own personal time is entirely up to me. It's my life, not someone else to dictate or suggest otherwise.

And to those that have labeled me as “selfish” (in various chat rooms etc), then pull your head out of your ass and appreciated what I have given you for NOTHING ! Supporting many devices and investing 1000’s (maybe 10’s of 1000’s) of hours over the last few years for devices I DO NOT OWN is “selfish”?? This has been at great personal and financial cost, more than you realize. . . .

For me to provide links in this forum to a compiled kernel, I must provide the source under GPL. I’m not going to do that, and explained why. I couldn’t care less who agrees or not. End of story."

I hate to c u go, is there any other forums or google plus or any platform where you will be sharing your work. Plz dont stop. You have the best kernel. Plz dont stop. Thanks for all the time and efforts you  have wasted to make our devices and hence our life better. 

UpInTheAir posted this 16 June 2016

SkyHigh is back here with DISCUSSION thread only.

Please DO NOT post direct links to my kernel within this or any other site.

Thanks

Evren35 posted this 16 June 2016

Welcome Back Mate.

SkyHigh is back here with DISCUSSION thread only.

Please DO NOT post direct links to my kernel within this or any other site.

Thanks

Admin posted this 16 June 2016

Welcome back, nice to have you back in the community

Nat. posted this 16 June 2016

Good news. Welcome back, Skyhigh.

luqman05 posted this 16 June 2016

Hi UpInTheAir good to see u back

jim2sad posted this 16 June 2016

HI UITA welcome back =]

jim2sad

Nazariy12 posted this 16 June 2016

Welcome back skyhigh I'm so happy you're back will you continue your work on the kernels by any chance it would be really awesome for us who do really need your amazing kernels? smile  (Thank you for all your hard work)

UpInTheAir posted this 17 June 2016

I hear on the "grapevine" that there might be a v4.3 floating about  . . . wink

jim2sad posted this 17 June 2016

downloading~~~ haha thanks @UITA

jim2sad

CSGOGORILLA posted this 17 June 2016

Many thanks,@UITA  first time trying skyhigh on my note 5. just flashed it! 

Nat. posted this 17 June 2016

Waooo, message understood. Fuck kanging party and xda. Thanks so much and God bless your efforts.

Nazariy12 posted this 17 June 2016

I want to say thank you so much for the v4.3 update kernel you're awesome bro laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing

himura posted this 18 June 2016

Is amplify and exposed compatible in this kernel? Pls advise, thanks.

UpInTheAir posted this 19 June 2016

You should be asking ROM dev. What issues that will inevitably arise from 3rd party apps are none of my concern or fault of the kernel. Backup and try things out wink

For those N9208_SEA users, if you have stabilty issues or wireless charge issues will v4.3 kernel default settings, then the current kernel may be incompatible. I would suggest to bit of searching revert to v3.4 you'll find "somewhere" with a bit of searching .  . . . I can't promise anything, particularly for a device I don't have.

Avalanch posted this 19 June 2016

Thanks a million for comeing back. Cant wait till i update  the kernel to next version. laughing

Nat. posted this 19 June 2016

Yes, Amplify and xposed are working fine with this kernel, no single issue since. Am even using the latest xposed now ("85.7").

weavr posted this 19 June 2016

Thank you for v4.3! My phone is sleeping like a baby now!

himura posted this 19 June 2016

You should be asking ROM dev. What issues that will inevitably arise from 3rd party apps are none of my concern or fault of the kernel. Backup and try things out wink

Kernel installed. Amplify and xposed are working. Thanks!

Yes, Amplify and xposed are working fine with this kernel, no single issue since. Am even using the latest xposed now ("85.7").

100% working. Thanks for the reply.

I'm still having a hard time dealing with the stay awake on my note 5 even it's on idle mode(screen-off). Battery drains faster... Do you have any idea on how to deal with the stay awake problem?

I'm still having a hard time dealing with the stay awake on my note 5 even it's on idle mode(screen-off). Battery drains faster... Do you have any idea on how to deal with the stay awake problem?

No idea what you are talking about

weavr posted this 19 June 2016

I had that after first flashing. I have no idea if this is what fixed it, but I just flashed the superSU 2.74 that I had sitting on my phone and so far so good.

I had that after first flashing. I have no idea if this is what fixed it, but I just flashed the superSU 2.74 that I had sitting on my phone and so far so good. I have super su 2.74 installed, already flash stock firmware several times but still can't get rid of these "stay awake on android os". I guess I have to accept that my battery won't last long...

Stay awake can be foung on android os(battery stats at setting).

I know that. My point was obviously missed. Why is it anything to do with the kernel? It's not.

Search Google for Android OS wake lock or update firmware etc etc. This thread is a general discussion thread, not a "support" thread. This is not possible. The troubleshooting guide can be quite helpful.....

UpInTheAir posted this 20 June 2016

I'll just expose yet another KANGING POS !!

Someone by the name of Tkkg1994 at that X__ site.

I have forked "his" KANG for "safe keeping". I used to have some respect for that guy, but that's all down the toilet  .  . . What possesses someone to STEAL another's work? He took the liberty to download my kernel, unpack the ramdisk and use the scripts inside that ARE NOT OPEN-SOURCE.

Credit or no credit, he does not have the right without permission. And there is NONE.

UpInTheAir posted this 20 June 2016

Hey, the list keeps growing . .  . here's yet another from the XDA kang factory.

VoLtaqe

They just STEAL others work. Throw a small credit which does not remove the fact that without permission it is STEALING

oceflat posted this 20 June 2016

Hey there,

I am gonna risk saying the banned word here, but i ve been loyal since xda days, and switched to another kernel after i thought you had enough with them...

Long story short though, i am now running your latest version (4.3) on decent rom/n920cd, in hope my "loudspeaker in call" issue would be resolved (i ve had it since i switched kernel/rom, had lost your last release without audio mod, and couldnt re-download a copy from there anymore).

My request is this:

I hope you remember that strange n920cd in-call/loudspeaker/no-mic issue, and the way you figured it out with that guy on xda, was to remove the audio mods from a release. Would it be too much to ask for something similar again? Or do i have to stick with stock kernel, and crappy after-root battery life?

Thanks in advance

hotkey posted this 21 June 2016

Thanks for continuing your great work. Updated to 4.3. Is adaptive touchkey brightness gone? I loved the feature.

ManUtdHD posted this 21 June 2016

thank you so much!

Broken Sword posted this 21 June 2016

THANK YOU 😊

UpInTheAir posted this 21 June 2016

Thanks for continuing your great work. Updated to 4.3. Is adaptive touchkey brightness gone? I loved the feature.
I believe some of those features caused instability.

UpInTheAir posted this 21 June 2016

Hey there,

I am gonna risk saying the banned word here, but i ve been loyal since xda days, and switched to another kernel after i thought you had enough with them...

Long story short though, i am now running your latest version (4.3) on decent rom/n920cd, in hope my "loudspeaker in call" issue would be resolved (i ve had it since i switched kernel/rom, had lost your last release without audio mod, and couldnt re-download a copy from there anymore).

My request is this:

I hope you remember that strange n920cd in-call/loudspeaker/no-mic issue, and the way you figured it out with that guy on xda, was to remove the audio mods from a release. Would it be too much to ask for something similar again? Or do i have to stick with stock kernel, and crappy after-root battery life?

Thanks in advance

I don't know yet

himura posted this 21 June 2016

I know that. My point was obviously missed. Why is it anything to do with the kernel? It's not. Search Google for Android OS wake lock or update firmware etc etc. This thread is a general discussion thread, not a "support" thread. This is not possible. The troubleshooting guide can be quite helpful.....

Already solve the problem. Flashed again then factory reset. Then stay awake able to replenish... Thanks sky.

kumbangdesa posted this 22 June 2016

Great kernel on v4.3 sir. Hope we can see more feature on Skyhigh later. Let it be the best kernel for our Note 5.   

UpInTheAir posted this 22 June 2016

Great kernel on v4.3 sir. Hope we can see more feature on Skyhigh later. Let it be the best kernel for our Note 5.   

Actually, it IS the best for any Exynos7420 device  cool

Nat. posted this 22 June 2016

Actually, it IS the best for any Exynos7420 device  cool

Indeed the best for Exynos 7420, Thank you.

hhhh3 posted this 22 June 2016

Anybody facing random shut down or can't wake the phone? Happened twice since I flash the new 4.3

No tweaking at all

luqman05 posted this 22 June 2016

Anybody facing random shut down or can't wake the phone? Happened twice since I flash the new 4.3 No tweaking at all

do you have xposed install?

UpInTheAir posted this 22 June 2016

Anybody facing random shut down or can't wake the phone? Happened twice since I flash the new 4.3 No tweaking at all
No member would be able to discuss your issue unless you provided important information that could ultimately help you. Have a read through the Q&A section and try a few things for yourself . . .  .then come back and post with all that info wink

mohamed3on posted this 23 June 2016

Guys, is fast charging working for you on v4.3? it's not working for me for some reason.

headrush26 posted this 24 June 2016

Guys, is fast charging working for you on v4.3? it's not working for me for some reason.

working fine for me. try changing your cable.

MuffinsMuffy posted this 24 June 2016

Hey this kernel is the best man uita please please please bring back the touch key sync

Nazariy12 posted this 26 June 2016

So lately I've been haveing battery issues watching YouTube playing games is something that i can't do anymore my battery dies crazy 

when i start to watch YouTube my battery dies in just minutes is this kernel relared by any chance I'm running the new kernel v4.3 MM on SM-N920T please help if it's kernel related and the applications like xda premium 5 have leg problems as well as some stock application the application opens but there's nothing on it it's a blank page it takes 2-3 seconds for the text to appear on the application and that's after the application has already been opened or is there something wrong with the rom that I'm using I've been using this rom for a while but it started when I flash the v4.3 kernel 

burkerehin posted this 29 June 2016

just stuck on boot loader 

Nat. posted this 30 June 2016

Oh, was dreaming of Skyhigh v4.5.x was online. I came to check but no show. I still have hope.

GuySmiley posted this 04 July 2016

When I hit reboot after flashing, it just goes back into recovery. I'm have a n920t tmobile version. Tekhd ROM if it matters. Any suggestions, first aroma I've flashed on Twrp 3.

UpInTheAir posted this 04 July 2016

When I hit reboot after flashing, it just goes back into recovery. I'm have a n920t tmobile version. Tekhd ROM if it matters. Any suggestions, first aroma I've flashed on Twrp 3.

1. Use the LATEST TWRP recovery

2. Boot into recovery -  - do nothing but flash the zip file and follow what is printed in Aroma. ie. after flash, immediately 'reboot system' and do nothing either before or after that.

If that does not work, then I have no suggestion other than find a kernel with support. Good luck smile

Evren35 posted this 04 July 2016

Mate give us new version skyhigh kernel Kang never ended u know.. Just share your new work please...

kenpaci posted this 04 July 2016

Yeah..kang is everywhere.. nonstop i see..no need to stop your awesome work bro

augustinlibert posted this 05 July 2016

welcome back, finally I have found this thread, so happy...

Raafat posted this 05 July 2016

should I choose one of the custom default modes ? is it ok to skip them as I really didn't get the pros and cons of both ? 

Edit : I mean cortex brain and crontab

04kiran posted this 09 July 2016

Facing same issue with my 920g

crisjap posted this 10 July 2016

Hey there,

My request is this:

Thanks in advance

I don't know yet

Same here...SM-N920C Variant. i hope he will provide us the fix for it or he will make the unmod version.

UpInTheAir posted this 10 July 2016

Hey there,

My request is this:

Thanks in advance

I don't know yet

Same here...SM-N920C Variant. i hope he will provide us the fix for it or he will make the unmod version.

Use arter97 kernel

UpInTheAir posted this 10 July 2016

Facing same issue with my 920g

I've already answered this . . .

i am installing v4.3 skyhigh. please advise what is the best choice for default SElinx security policy? permissive or enforcing..SM-N920C here. thank you

I just wondering why there is call issue in this kernel installed in SM-N920C but you mentioned in OP SM-N920C compatible.bro i hope you will find fix for this.i really like this kernel.ythank you

UpInTheAir posted this 11 July 2016

I just wondering why there is call issue in this kernel installed in SM-N920C but you mentioned in OP SM-N920C compatible.bro i hope you will find fix for this.i really like this kernel.ythank you
Sorry, I don't advise anything. This is not a support thread.
I use a N920C with no issue.
I just can't be bothered to build any kernels for XDA half-wits to STEAL non-open source work and also kang GPL source as their "own", sometimes even erasing original credit etc.I'm tired of that BS. It's deeply entrenched and supported by the lame mods. So now they get absolutely nothing from me. I was banned (now expired) for something I had absolutley nothing to do with. The mod, KennyG123 was going to publicly apologise, but I didn't feel it appropriate as "requested" the guy whom banned me actually do it. .  . . Was the same guy whom cowardly wrote a load of BS publicly and also thanked by Kenny (that mob are really impartial aren't they surprised  ) They can delete and edit out just about anything, so innocent members are taken along for the ride. So screw the lot of them !! They want my kernel source . . . it's not going to happen. The even older v3.4 source is floating around somewhere. Not a concern, . . . . I'm on v4.9.x
Bluntly, I couldn't care less who uses the outdated v4.3 kernel or not, so maybe try a different kernel such as arter97. For now, my current work will remain private and wll not be found anywhere.

Trish74 posted this 11 July 2016

Karma is a B.... Sure going to miss your great work. Yours is by far the best kernel.

crisjap posted this 11 July 2016

i installed the skyhigh v4.3. the battery drained so fast. i didnt touch my since the evening and the battery percentage was 97 then when i woke up the battery drained.

UpInTheAir posted this 11 July 2016

i installed the skyhigh v4.3. the battery drained so fast. i didnt touch my since the evening and the battery percentage was 97 then when i woke up the battery drained.

Nice story cool

ravian29 posted this 11 July 2016

Sorry guys for removing your comments and cleaning thread, It is discussion thread as title states so please do not expect any downloading link and releases here. UITA is one of guru's here so we should not make him leave, if you are not using his work then please do not use his discussion thread.

MuffinsMuffy posted this 11 July 2016

Well thats the latest from uita and boooooom it works always on display finallyAlways on display finally working latest work from uita

Raafat posted this 11 July 2016

Well thats the latest from uita and boooooom it works always on display finallyAlways on display finally working latest work from uita

Download link ?

Jaxenroth posted this 14 July 2016

After flashing 4.3 on my 920t phone boots to recovery. Any ideas? Thx.

Edit: I see other users have similar issues, hopefully we get a fix soon.

carlitobahsoun posted this 14 July 2016

sorry but what u mean by half -wits ????? can u explain for me ???? as iam trying to search to know who are half-wits and cant find it...thanks

indravenna123 posted this 20 July 2016

Where link i want download 😯

UpInTheAir posted this 25 July 2016

sorry but what u mean by half -wits ????? can u explain for me ???? as iam trying to search to know who are half-wits and cant find it...thanks
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=halfwit

UpInTheAir posted this 29 July 2016

I will be officially releasing my SkyHigh kernels at both ndroid.io and XDA very soon (NO ETA).

Anything other than the open-source source required to compile the released kernel Image or dt.img binaries is copyright. That includes any changes in ramdisk and the install package. So don't steal my sh*t !!

As per OEM, SkyHigh source will be GPL compliant and available only in archive format.

Zealjibia posted this 29 July 2016

I will be officially releasing my SkyHigh kernels at both ndroid.io and XDA very soon (NO ETA).

Anything other than the open-source source required to compile the released kernel Image or dt.img binaries is copyright. That includes any changes in ramdisk and the install package. So don't steal my sh*t !!

As per OEM, SkyHigh source will be GPL compliant and available only in archive format.

Zealjibia posted this 29 July 2016

Kudos to you the Master!

Nazariy12 posted this 29 July 2016

I'm so happy you decided to come back so cool thank you so much for coming back this means I can use my notes 5 full capacity onceagain laughinglaughinglaughing

jim2sad posted this 29 July 2016

welcome back !!

jim2sad

ebusuhejbi posted this 29 July 2016

I missed you....

HHAM posted this 01 August 2016

Welcome back UITA !!!

UpInTheAir posted this 01 August 2016

I will update my kernel here to v5.6 when I have time, and also move to development forum as well. 

make no mistake next public release v5.7+ will be FIRST HERE !!

Nazariy12 posted this 01 August 2016

if I may ask will there be an update for the N920T variant 

if I may ask will there be an update for the N920T variant 

All supported variants 

Denis1928 posted this 01 August 2016

is 928* Kernel is going to be published too?

MohdSyafik posted this 01 August 2016

Great bro

is 928* Kernel is going to be published too?

All just "hold your horses. I am releasing at two different sites. Please be patient . .  . .

I will now open N920T & N920P for v5.6 . . . . will remove link restrictions and amend OP cool

XDA will be updated once Mods there have re-open the threads and I can prepare them for release. But hey, looks like will be first here, at least for these two variants.

G928* variant support after that wink . .  . maybe tomorrow

N920P & N920T/W8 v5.6 kernel released !!

malexcuellar posted this 01 August 2016

Kernel v5.6 work on roms grace ux??voice calls??

Kernel v5.6 work on roms grace ux??voice calls??
Not kernel related

ebusuhejbi posted this 01 August 2016

It's released v5.6 for w8-t version or not ? Thanks for your hard work uita and good luck with the most popular and beautiful kernel....

donelwero posted this 01 August 2016

It's released v5.6 for w8-t version or not ? Thanks for your hard work uita and good luck with the most popular and beautiful kernel....

It's already out. Check his repo on AFH, you can find it there.

I thought voice call issues had to do with kernel but, seems like it's rom related on UX ports. I'm happy anyway to see a great dev coming back.

Thanks UITA!

crisjap posted this 01 August 2016

Bro uita, insatalled in sm-n920c and i havent facing the call issue with loud speaker on and off.great works. By the way bro please need your advice how to use synapse and what are the best settings to be setup?thank you

Emblema posted this 01 August 2016

New kernel works on RR4 (ux)?

donelwero posted this 01 August 2016

New kernel works on RR4 (ux)?

Haven't tested myself cause I'm on T variant but, I'm pretty sure it does work on RR4 rom for what I've read in other threads.

So, go ahead and have fun flashing.

Nazariy12 posted this 01 August 2016

N920T v5.6 kernel   error busybox could not be found 

jjuanzr posted this 01 August 2016

I flash it on tmobile note 5 , Rom: DARTHSTALKER V 10 It is working whit kernel v5.6

mabuan posted this 02 August 2016

Please support for 920SLK!

UpInTheAir posted this 02 August 2016

I flash it on tmobile note 5 , Rom: DARTHSTALKER V 10 It is working whit kernel v5.6
What isn't working ? You need to read the Q&A section and provide important info.
I know it works on other stock and UX ROMs

crisjap posted this 02 August 2016

blue filter not working bro. thank you

inigosison24 posted this 08 August 2016

Does this work with the new UX?

orgempire posted this 12 August 2016

will this root reboot then i get a phone call like space x did on my sm-n920i 6.0.1 can some one tell me please thanks just want to know will it reboot then i get a phone call can any one tell me please dont worry now i try your root so far no reboot call yet cool great work

UpInTheAir posted this 13 August 2016

v5.8 Release for all supported Note 5 variants.

GPL compliant as per OEM distribution. . . . .

Enjoy cool

jim2sad posted this 13 August 2016

v5.8 Release for all supported Note 5 variants.

GPL compliant as per OEM distribution. . . . .

Enjoy cool

sorry, ignore my question, i found it. 

HI Bro, i have 1 question, is v5.8 compile with ubertc 6.0 ?

jim2sad

Billstrike_vk01 posted this 13 August 2016

N920G RR4 blue filter not working yet on v5.8

bianconero posted this 14 August 2016

cant flash the kernel

note 5 920c

tell me cant find google .... n the zip what can i do man 

UpInTheAir posted this 14 August 2016

cant flash the kernel

note 5 920c

tell me cant find google .... n the zip what can i do man 

Have no idea what you're on about. Zip has nothing to do with Google.....

Just guessing, maybe your download is corrupted. Download using a different browser and check md5. Also flash using latest TWRP and follow the install instructions EXACTLY.

i have latest twrp 3.0.2.2

in install ritte md5 not found 

what thats mean 

i download many time from pc and phone 

Google it !!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google+play+md5+checker

waqqqas posted this 14 August 2016

kernel is good

sometimes the kernel just hangs up the phone... the system gets soo slow and unresponsive that you can't even imagine, at the end I have to simply restart it by holding the power button for 10 seconds...

the phone idle and cell standby is eating up almost 54% of battery altogether although I have disabled 4g mode and I am in full 3g coverage area and I remain in the same area whole the day... the cellular company tower is in my area...

kindly respond...

juvebiancdo posted this 14 August 2016

Google it !!

what i do with that man ?

kernel is good

sometimes the kernel just hangs up the phone... the system gets soo slow and unresponsive that you can't even imagine, at the end I have to simply restart it by holding the power button for 10 seconds...

the phone idle and cell standby is eating up almost 54% of battery altogether although I have disabled 4g mode and I am in full 3g coverage area and I remain in the same area whole the day... the cellular company tower is in my area...

kindly respond...

Respond to what ?

Read and follow the troubleshooting guide like you are supposed to . .  . .

Google it !!

what i do with that man ?

Stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I don't care. If you can't work it out, then I don't give a shit

Nazariy12 posted this 14 August 2016

I've been using skyhigh v5.8 kernel for a day now and I can say this kernel is amazing in preormance as well as in battery life (Dev you're an awesome developer never stop) by the way I'm using Galaxy Note 5 T-Mobile variant 

fak ur mother ass holl i well fak ur sister

fak ur mother ass holl i well fak ur sister

hhahahaahahaha. One of my favorite quotes . . .  . .

"If I had a fuck to give, I wouldn't waste it on your problems." 

tataa

sorry my bro 

i download the wrong file 160 mb

SkyHigh_source-v5.8 (1).zip

now i download the right one 

i try to flash SkyHigh_source-v5.8 (1).zip

not 

SM-N920C--kernel-SkyHigh_MM_v5.8-[16-08-13].zip

but what can i do with SkyHigh_source-v5.8 (1).zip

rick#2 posted this 14 August 2016

Wow.

UpInTheAir posted this 17 August 2016

v5.8.1 Minor update for all supported Note 5 variants.

Enjoy cool

mejay26 posted this 17 August 2016

rr4 ux rom to work night hours laughing

malexcuellar posted this 17 August 2016

UITA kernel 5.8.1 work voice call on grace ux for n920t??

Justin116 posted this 06 September 2016

Hey UITA,

i just want to thank you for the good work. Keep Doing your thing and dont care about what those others say.
Thanks a lot for this great Kernel!

luogok posted this 09 September 2016

thank you,so much

Tanero posted this 26 September 2016

Downloaded synapse app from Google play and can't see any options for undervolting, or overklooking, etc. Only can see several tabs : info, about, logs and reboot. I have version 5.8.1 sky-high kernel, Android 6.0.1, Darth stalker rom. What I need to do to activate all other options?

Lulu posted this 14 October 2016

Hi. I'm kind of new to flashing. things. I just flashed a note 7 port ROM on my s6 edge plus and I downloaded the audio fix for T-Mobile phones which recommended this kernel. So, I flashed it the way the instructions said and now my capacitive buttons don't work. Is there a fix for this?

soufsouf posted this 16 October 2016

hello guys, please i really need your help.

Something seems wrong with activating the speaker while in a call. When I activate it once, my voice wont be received till recalling !!!

i'm using skyhigh kernel (last version)

Please any ideas ? Thanks in advance

UpInTheAir posted this 20 October 2016

Hi. I'm kind of new to flashing. things. I just flashed a note 7 port ROM on my s6 edge plus and I downloaded the audio fix for T-Mobile phones which recommended this kernel. So, I flashed it the way the instructions said and now my capacitive buttons don't work. Is there a fix for this?

Because you flashed the wrong kernel . . . . This thread is for Note 5. Check the Edge+ thread

UpInTheAir posted this 20 October 2016

Downloaded synapse app from Google play and can't see any options for undervolting, or overklooking, etc. Only can see several tabs : info, about, logs and reboot. I have version 5.8.1 sky-high kernel, Android 6.0.1, Darth stalker rom. What I need to do to activate all other options?

You probably removed them during Aroma installer selection

UpInTheAir posted this 21 October 2016

I am currently back home and in develeopment of v6.0.0.

A total rebuild(s) upon fresh device variant sources, so this is going to take a while. Still some issues to sort out on my own N920C before moving on to others.

I intend to post update HERE, a day before any "other" site !!

kumbangdesa posted this 24 October 2016

Thanks for your hardwork sir. Waiting the release for N9208. laughing

UpInTheAir posted this 25 October 2016

UPDATE !!

SkyHigh v6.1.0 Release for N920 C - CD - G - I only

Some other variant still in state of test, de-bugging  . . . .  . or limbo ?

v6.1.0 source uploaded in 5 days time !! Same gratuity as other website !!

Rebuilt upon latest device specific source with Linux 3.10.103. Some cleanup along the way in both source and Synapse.

Enjoy

Cheers,

UITA

Lâm Phạm posted this 25 October 2016

UPDATE !!

SkyHigh v6.1.0 Release for N920 C - CD - G - I only

v6.1.0 source uploaded in 5 days time !! Same gratuity as other website !!

Rebuilt upon latest device specific source with Linux 3.10.103. Some cleanup along the way in both source and Synapse.

Enjoy

Cheers,

UITA

Bravo!!!

camilo posted this 25 October 2016

yeahh the one.. the only UITA!!!! thanks for this amazing kernel.... i knew what you mean by "somewhere else" lol

lets flash this bad boy!!!  cool

UpInTheAir posted this 26 October 2016

UPDATE !!

SkyHigh v6.2.0 Release for N920 C - CD - G - I only

v6.2.0 source uploaded in 5 days time !! Same gratuity as other website !!

Enjoy

Cheers,

UITA

UpInTheAir posted this 28 October 2016

UPDATE !!

SkyHigh v6.2.0 Release for N920 T - W8

v6.2.0 source uploaded in 5 days time !! Same gratuity as other website !!

Enjoy

Cheers,

UITA

UpInTheAir posted this 29 October 2016

UPDATE !!

SkyHigh v6.2.0 Release for N920 P

Enjoy

Cheers,

UITA

masterkairo posted this 29 October 2016

cry still no for n9208

Minhcoi posted this 30 October 2016

N9208 Please

UpInTheAir posted this 30 October 2016

N9208 Please

You read my last post ?

UpInTheAir posted this 03 November 2016

UPDATE !!

SkyHigh kernel release :

v6.6.0 == N920 C - CD - G - I

v6.5.0 == N920 T - TW - P - 8

Enjoy

Cheers,

UITA

UpInTheAir posted this 06 November 2016

Minor update to v6.6.1 for N920 C - CD - G - I - 08 - 0 - T - W8 - P

Cheers,

UITA

kunyod posted this 07 November 2016

GREAT ThankYou

UpInTheAir posted this 22 November 2016

The official home of SkyHigh Kernels can be found at https://skyhigh478.wordpress.com/ , including infomation regarding the newest updates etc.

Thank you to Ndroid for past support.

shahpar posted this 06 December 2016

thanks i move from xda to here

homeEXE posted this 15 January 2017

HAHAHAHAA

younet posted this 25 February 2017

good

jeanmoise posted this 07 April 2017

please is it work for sm-n920t

Close