Resurrection Remix OS 6.0.1

• 1.9K Views
  • Last Post 11 January 2017
Leo_is_m posted this 06 December 2016

Version 3 Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9saJi2gZRmFMVdHclI3SWZZQTA/view?usp=drivesdk

How to install

READ THIS ALLL OF IT OR YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE!

1)Wipe data system cache

2)flash this ROM!!!

3) install gapps recommended Dynamic Gapps, or pico open gapps

4)DELETE /system/lib/omx folder IN TWRP!!!!!

5)Reboot system!

6) Wait until the ROM boots NOW PAY ATTENTION!

7) REBOOT INTO RECOVERY AND FLASH A KERNEL FROM HERE: https://mega.nz/#F!1Ek3mJhR!LWbhBK4rhDrjMum6Gp2NOA LOOK FOR IT!!

8)FLASH THE KERNEL AND LET THE ROM SIT FOR 2 minute's OR YOU WILL GET REBOOTS AND I WILL LAUGH AT YOU

9) Enjoy!!!!!

CHANGELOG:

V3

Blue screen is gone Baseband issues are fixed IF YOU FOLLOW DIRECTIONS Minor things you probably won't notice because you don't care Post bugs you see or find Removed S6e+

V2 Added T-Mobile and s6e+ support

V1 Initial release

Thanks to @LiLAssassin, @muffinsmuffy, @RainbowDash And the whole MynogeN team for helping out even if they didn't want to THEY ARE THE REAL DEVS! EVEN YOU @UpInTheAir They are no cheap knock-offs and better than your 'recognized' devs

Now to address my ban on XDA. There really is no reason why. I laughed when he said members are given lots of chances. NOPE straight ban. Anyway up here mate!!!

Sort By: Standard | Newest | Thanks
Leo_is_m posted this 06 December 2016

Reserve?

Daddygorrilla posted this 06 December 2016

Glad you found a new home for rr. Any chance of s6 edge+ support in future releases?

Leo_is_m posted this 07 December 2016

Glad you found a new home for rr. Any chance of s6 edge+ support in future releases?

Check the mega link in S6e+ folder there's a ROM there

Daddygorrilla posted this 07 December 2016

Do I still install kernel from kernel folder after 1st boot?

Leo_is_m posted this 07 December 2016

Do I still install kernel from kernel folder after 1st boot?

I need to upload the new kernel for S6 gimme a second or two

UpInTheAir posted this 10 December 2016

Nice you have found a new home here at NDroid. A place where contrbutions and respect for your time and effort is appreciated.

Thank you.

BTW, you didn't even get 12 hours (minus sleep) . . . ..

heartskies posted this 13 December 2016

Hey OP, I'm stuck at the Welcome Screen unable to proceed. Choosing English and then click next to the WiFi part (stuck here).
I followed your instruction clearly but it doesn't seems to work.

Leo_is_m posted this 14 December 2016

Nice you have found a new home here at NDroid. A place where contrbutions and respect for your time and effort is appreciated.

Thank you.

BTW, you didn't even get 12 hours (minus sleep) . . . ..

Thanks UITA, But i forgot I had this thread lol

Leo_is_m posted this 14 December 2016

Hey OP, I'm stuck at the Welcome Screen unable to proceed. Choosing English and then click next to the WiFi part (stuck here).
I followed your instruction clearly but it doesn't seems to work.

You flashed v3? The one on drive? Hmm. I've flashed this many times and I haven't had issues. Try reflashing

Mjdha posted this 15 December 2016

Hey OP. Great work on this rom and thank you for all your hard work. But i have a couple of questions On the xda thread you mentioned cm14 so is that still being worked on? And you also mentioned that a developer merged with cm sources and that fixed all the bugs (Camera, etc...) So any updates on that? Thank you for all your work and have a good day

mahmoudghosh15@gmail.com posted this 18 December 2016

hi. i don't found system/lib/omx folder after flashing to delete it..

Lochman79 posted this 11 January 2017

hi. i don't found system/lib/omx folder after flashing to delete it..
I also am having trouble finding step 4.  When I go to advanced/filemanager/system, it is empty.   SM-N920T
I figured it out...you need to mount system on TWRP in order to see the files to delete the folder.

Close